Levittown Soccer Club Members –
With the increase in cases of the COVID-19 virus in the greater New York Area, the Levittown Soccer Club has suspended ALL indoor AND outdoor training sessions in all age groups across all programs. This will go in to affect on FRIDAY MARCH 13, 2020 and will remain in affect until further notice.
The safety of our players, coaches and parents is our number one priority. We will monitor and assess the situation as it develops and provide updates as they develop.
With that in mind we would just like to remind you of the suggested protocols you can take to protect yourself during this time
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Clean AND disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, counter tops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks
More information can be found by visiting the website https://www.cdc.gov/
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this unsettling environment.
Yours in Soccer,
Levittown Soccer Club Board of Directors