LSC Training Series sessions are conducted by Red Bulls Academy and /or LSC Coaches and are offered in the Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer seasons. These sessions are not team based and are intended to give individual players the opportunity to refine their technical skills. The number of clinics offered will be determined by facility and coach availability combined with interest from our members.
Winter 1 Session will consist of 6 weeks starting December 5, 2022 and concluding on January 20, 2023
Winter 2 Session will consist of 6 weeks starting January 23, 2023 and concluding on March 10, 2023
Players may register for Winter 1, Winter 2, or both sessions.
TRAINING SERIES DESCRIPTIONS:
This 6-week program will focus on ball manipulation and ball mastery activities for players to improve their abilities on the ball. Players will learn to be more comfortable with the ball at their feet and develop their 1v1 attacking skills during this program.
- B/G U6-U8 players Tuesdays 6:15-7:15 pm at Summit Lane
- B/G U9-U12 players Thursdays 6:15-7:15 pm at Summit Lane
Principals of Attacking:
Goal scoring is the most exciting part of the game. This clinic will help players focus on this special technique. Players will improve their skills along with learning to develop composure in front of goal. This clinic is appropriate for players of all positions.
- B/G U9-U12 players Wednesdays 6:15-7:15 pm at Summit Lane
Total Player Training:
This clinic is designed to help players improve in all aspects of the game. Players will practice attacking, defending, transition play, passing, vision and other aspects of the game to help develop the total player.
- G U13 and older players Wednesdays 7:15-8:15 pm at Summit Lane
- B U13 and older players Wednesdays 8:15-9:15 pm at Summit Lane
Small Sided Games:
Learn to develop decision making skills in game situations. This clinic will focus on game like play by having players participate in 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 and other small-sided games. Players will work on defending and attacking in different situations.
- B/G U6-U8 players Thursdays 6:15-7:15 pm at Gardiners Ave East Gym
Own the goal! This clinic will focus on catching, throwing, movement and distribution techniques. Goalkeepers will also work to improve their communication skills. This is a clinic that is appropriate for goalkeepers of any level.
- B/G U9-U12 players Fridays 6:15-7:15 pm at Gardiners Ave East Gym
- B/G U9-U12 players Fridays 7:15-8:15 pm at Gardiners Ave East Gym
- B/G U13 and older players Fridays 8:15-9:15 pm at Gardiners Ave East Gym